Discover Morpheus8: The Minimally Invasive Device That Remodels Your Skin!
Reveal a More Radiant You with Morpheus8
Real People, Real Results.
Request an Appointment
We also provide virtual consultation appointments for your skincare needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before the Treatment
Anyone who has acne scars that do not respond to oral or topical medications, and anyone who struggles with visible signs of aging such as appearance of sagging skin, stretch marks, sun damage, or wrinkles and fine lines. This is a great alternative to improve your concerns without surgical interventions.
For Safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
▪ Pacemaker or internal defibrillator, or other metallic or electronic implant anywhere in the body. The Hand piece should be used at least 1 cm away from cochlear implants in the ear.
▪ Permanent implant in the treated area such as metal plates, screws and metal piercing or silicon, unless deep enough in the periosteal plane.
▪ Intradermal or superficial sub-dermal areas injected with Botox®/HA/collagen/fat injections or other augmentation methods with bio-material, before the product has been dissipated (up to 6 months), except Botox after binding to the facial muscles (3-7 days). It is possible to treat sooner over injectable products placed in the deep, periosteal plane, as soon as the area has healed (1-3 weeks).
▪ Current or history of skin cancer, or any other type of cancer, or pre-malignant moles.
▪ Pregnancy and nursing.
▪ Severe concurrent conditions, such as cardiac disorders or sensory disturbances.
▪ Impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases such as AIDS and HIV, or use of immunosuppressive medications.
▪ Patients with a history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent Herpes Simplex in the treatment area, may be treated only following a prophylactic regime.
▪ Poorly controlled endocrine disorders, such as diabetes or thyroid dysfunction and hormonal virilization.
▪ Any active skin condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema, and rash.
▪ History of skin disorders, keloids, abnormal wound healing, as well as very dry and fragile skin.
▪ History of bleeding coagulopathies or use of anticoagulants in the last 10 days
▪ Any facial surgery performed within a year prior to treatment.
▪ Facial dermabrasion, facial resurfacing, or deep chemical peeling within the last three months, if face is treated.
▪ Having received treatment with light, laser, RF, or other devices in the treated area within 2-3 weeks for non-ablative procedures, and 6-12 weeks for ablative fractional laser resurfacing (according to treatment severity) prior to treatment, except special recommendations.
▪ Use of Isotretinoin (Accutane®) within 6 months prior to treatment.
▪ Use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS, e.g., ibuprofen-containing agents) one week before and after each treatment session, as per the practitioner’s discretion